Whistleblower claims

If your employer or agency is defrauding the government, clients, or its shareholders, you need an experienced advocate to help you navigate your job security and your right to bring a claim as a whistleblower or “relator.” Medical, pharmaceutical, and government contracting industries may be ripe for these types of claims. You may be entitled to a substantial recovery under the False Claims Act or Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayer Act if your information uncovers fraud, overbilling of public funds, or kickbacks. Contact Craig Curwood to right away for analysis of your potential whistleblower claim.

12 + 10 =

You can reach our case-intake hotline at (804) 788-0808 ext. 3 to begin the process for a case evaluation.